- Reflect on what is meant by Making Safeguarding Personal
- Have knowledge of the 6 key principles in Safeguarding Adult work
- Identify what constitutes abuse and neglect
- Consider who abuses and how to spot the signs of abuse
- Explore the procedures for reporting and responding to abuse
Training provides some of the knowledge for the new HSC Core Diploma level 2 & 3
Both Cambridgeshire and Peterborough practitioners
This programme complies with National Capability Framework (staff group A) and is a minimum mandatory requirement for all staff within the organisation or mandatory for all staff who work with adults who have a need for care and support.