- To provide an overview of the functions of the Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) / Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB) across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Preparing delegates for their role in supporting the LSCB/SAB
By the end of the training session delegates will:
- Have an understanding of the functions of the LSCB/ASB
- Understand the definition of safeguarding in relation to children and young people and adults.
- Have a knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of a Board member and/or partnership working
This two hour workshop is aimed at those professionals (statutory and voluntary) who are to be become members of the LSCB Board and / or SAB Board within Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. (i.e. Groups 8).