Delegates must have attended the Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation course.
Aims & Learning Outcomes:
- To provide an awareness of the grooming processes involved in CCE and Child Sexual Abuse.
- To provide an awareness of “gangs” and county lines
- To explore the use of social media and technology used in CCE.
- To explore the Impact of CCE on children and young people.
- To enable delegates to improve their confidence and working practices in relation to using the joint referral form and risk management tool
- To introduce delegates to the management structure of cases within Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
Delegates will be shown the referral process and the completion of the risk management tool through a series of case studies and learning will be supported by a member of the Missing, Exploited and Trafficked (MET) hub who will be on hand to talk through next steps, responsibilities etc.
This Level 2 course is primarily for those professionals (statutory and voluntary) who either work predominately or who have regular contact with children and young people; for those who hold particular responsibilities for safeguarding and for those who hold positions as professional advisors. Groups 3-5.