skip to Main Content

Leave to enter

Immigration permission issued by the Home Office that is applied for from outside of the UK. Applications are usually made through a visa application centre and ‘entry clearance’ is issued. Leave to enter is then granted at immigration control when the person enters the UK.

« Back to Glossary Index

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back To Top
Translate »
Skip to content