The below resource packs provides a quick point of reference to:
- Help you make decisions about what to do when you have concerns about a child,
- Give you the information you need to review the safeguarding arrangements in your practice, identify gaps and take action to improve where necessary,
- Help you navigate through the child protection process,
- Sign-post you to sources of local information, help and support,
- inform you of your training requirements and how to access local training.
These resource packs are no substitute for training or team discussion which will help improve the knowledge and confidence of practice staff in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.