13th November 2018
3rd August 2018
10th July 2018
Welcome to the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Children Board
Safeguarding children is everyone’s responsibility and the purpose of this website is to encourage the widest possible participation in the work of the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Children Board.
The core objectives of the LSCB:
As part of this, the board will :
- develop policies and procedures for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in the area of the authority
- raise awareness of how to safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of what is done by partner agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- arrange training for staff who work with children, parents and families
- undertake reviews of serious cases and advising partner agencies on lessons to be learned.